Have you ever been somewhere & someone you didn't know stared at you like you shot their mother or something? I swear sometimes at school you'd think people walk around with "STARE AT ME" taped to their foreheads the way people stare at them. I guess I missed the memo that it is cool to sit around and talk about random strangers. I don't get it why do you, your parents .. the government whoever pay for you to go to college if you're just going to sit outside all day to talk about people. What do you gain from all of this? NOTHING! Negativity does not get you through life and doesn't bring positive things your way.
One thing I don't do is sit around and talk about people. I'd rather sleep then to take part in some sort of foolishness. I'm too busy to trying to be successful to worry about what such & such has on, & how he/she thinks she is so cute. As soon as you stop worrying about the small things the better your life will get. & this has been a PSA brought to you by Leet :)
One thing I don't do is sit around and talk about people. I'd rather sleep then to take part in some sort of foolishness. I'm too busy to trying to be successful to worry about what such & such has on, & how he/she thinks she is so cute. As soon as you stop worrying about the small things the better your life will get. & this has been a PSA brought to you by Leet :)
1 comment:
that's the kind of thing being small minded leads you to do. there's no point to sit there & talk shit about people. like, what are you expecting it to solve?
& because you're not wo/man enough to say it to that person's face, it will have no effect.
Post a Comment