So I have been here for almost three months & pretty much have nothing to show for it. lol. I hardly am intrested in being out in the club scene partying & all that. My friends have married & moved away or just plain moved away. With all the stuff with my Dad's illness I really am not trying to surround myself around a whole bunch of bull. I'd rather just make moves by myself, doing what I want to do and not what others want to. So all I've just been here existing keeping to myself, way to have a drama free summer!!
I'm looking forward to starting school and meeting new people ... I never wanted to change schools but things happen. I can't and shouldn't complain! I feel like I'm starting pre-school or something. It is wild how when I first moved away I hated being all alone somewhere I didn't know a soul & now I'm thinking about how that was such a great experience. If I didn't make that choice to walk away from pretty much everything here there is a chance I would've still been surrounded by the same people who sit around and do nothing but talk about the next person. You'd think that would get tired of that lifestyle but they don't. But who am I to judge the next person? Whatever makes them happy as long as I'm not involved.
Hopefully only good will come from this new start, only time will tell. :)
I'm looking forward to starting school and meeting new people ... I never wanted to change schools but things happen. I can't and shouldn't complain! I feel like I'm starting pre-school or something. It is wild how when I first moved away I hated being all alone somewhere I didn't know a soul & now I'm thinking about how that was such a great experience. If I didn't make that choice to walk away from pretty much everything here there is a chance I would've still been surrounded by the same people who sit around and do nothing but talk about the next person. You'd think that would get tired of that lifestyle but they don't. But who am I to judge the next person? Whatever makes them happy as long as I'm not involved.
Hopefully only good will come from this new start, only time will tell. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment